Re: st: Geocoding Capabilities

From   "Dimitriy V. Masterov" <dvmaster@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: Geocoding Capabilities
Date   Tue, 19 Apr 2011 12:24:41 -0400

One solution may be to break up the data into smaller chunks. Since
you are probably going to do this only once, it then may be possible
to do the geocoding over time or from different machines/IP addresses.
I've heard that the official limit can be exceeded somewhat. On the
other hand, I have never tried to do anything close to 4 million
observations.

I believe the SAS code has the same limitations:

http://blog.stata.com/2011/03/21/graphs-maps-and-geocoding/#disqus_thread

DVM