Re: st: Geocoding Capabilities

From   Neil Shephard <>
Subject   Re: st: Geocoding Capabilities
Date   Tue, 19 Apr 2011 13:59:33 +0100

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 1:49 PM, Dennis Kramer <> wrote:
> the code you specify has a daily query limit that hinders my analysis
> as my dataset has over 4million records that need geocoding. Any
> thoughts on navigating around the query limits other than going
> through a GIS software platform?

Not even looked at the code as geocoding isn't anything I use at
present (or in the near future) but some more information is available

“Truth in science can be defined as the working hypothesis best suited
to open the way to the next better one.” - Konrad Lorenz

Email -
Website -
Photos -