st: Combining output from FELSDVREG regressions

From   "Pavlopoulos, D." <d.pavlopoulos@vu.nl>
Subject   st: Combining output from FELSDVREG regressions
Date   Mon, 18 Apr 2011 12:13:14 +0000

Dear Statalisters,

I am running a wage regression with 2-way fixed effects (worker and firm) u= sing the FELSDVREG command and I am having troubles in producing tables wit= h combined output from different regressions. The problem is that 'est stor= e'
 doesn't work after FELSDVREG. When I try it, I get the message: 'last es= timation results not found, nothing to store'

This means that applying estout or outreg2 for several regression outputs i= s out of the question.

Do you have any suggestions? Is there a way to combine output that is store= d in an  .out file  (so to save estimates from each regression in an .out f= ile and afterwards to combine all these files).

I am using STATA 11 on  Windows 7.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Dimitris

dr. Dimitris Pavlopoulos

Assistant Professor
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Faculty of Social Sciences
dept. of Sociology
De Boelelaan 1081 (visiting address Metropolitan Building, Buitenveldertsel= aan 3)
1081 HV Amsterdam
the Netherlands

email:
D.Pavlopoulos@fsw.vu.nl