Re: st: psmatch2--coefficients on covariates? interactions?

From   Joerg Luedicke <>
Subject   Re: st: psmatch2--coefficients on covariates? interactions?
Date   Sun, 17 Apr 2011 15:25:01 -0400

On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 4:09 PM, gradstud <> wrote:
> Dear Statalist,
> Is there a way to obtain the coefficients on the other covariates included
> in the propensity matching model (using psmatch2)? I would like to display
> these on a table to compare with my OLS coefficients.
> Is there a way to include interactions with my treatment variable in the
> matching model? The interactions drop because they perfectly predict the
> outcome in the logit model (as they are interactions with the outcome). I
> could center them but they are dummy variables so that seems odd.

I would recommend consulting some introductory material on the topic.
For example, the nice introduction by Guo and Fraser could get you