st: psmatch2--coefficients on covariates? interactions?

From   gradstud <jjwang82@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: psmatch2--coefficients on covariates? interactions?
Date   Sat, 16 Apr 2011 13:09:35 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Statalist,

Is there a way to obtain the coefficients on the other covariates included
in the propensity matching model (using psmatch2)? I would like to display
these on a table to compare with my OLS coefficients.

Is there a way to include interactions with my treatment variable in the
matching model? The interactions drop because they perfectly predict the
outcome in the logit model (as they are interactions with the outcome). I
could center them but they are dummy variables so that seems odd.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Joanne