Re: st: levpredict after areg

From   Nick Cox <njcoxstata@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: levpredict after areg
Date   Fri, 15 Apr 2011 17:51:25 +0100

-levpredict- is from SSC. Please remember...

I don't know why intuition is invoked here. You can look at the code,
and it's a short but sweet program. -levpredict- is indifferent to
quite what lies beyond the fitted and residual values.

In any case, what do you mean by "including the effect of the absorbed
variable"?

Nick