Re: st: Dyadic fixed effects and areg, absorb

From   emanuele mazzini <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Dyadic fixed effects and areg, absorb
Date   Fri, 15 Apr 2011 17:06:55 +0200

Well, I have to say I am a student willing to get a degree (i.e I am
doing such a research for my final thesis). I asked that because I
know that some authors use that and insert in their regressions both
dyadic and year fixed effects. Obviously it is a kind of robustness
check, so I do not necessarily expect my main variables to be
statistically significant but if they do, I can say that result are
definitely robust, aren't they?
Since you suggested a more parsimonious model, what would it be? What
kind of fixed effects would you insert in such a regression?

Thank you very much,
Regards,
Emanuele.