Re: st: Unique dyads

From   emanuele mazzini <>
Subject   Re: st: Unique dyads
Date   Fri, 15 Apr 2011 01:18:51 +0200

Thanks for your reply. Well, not really. I mean, they are actually are
the same thing, so I'm looking for a way to give "partnerA and
partnerB" and "partnerB and partnerA" the same value of the variable
dyad, since the one I mentioned before is not working. But I do need
to take into account both the pairs and cannot exclude one of them as
mine is an unbalanced panel, and I don't know if, for instance, the
couple "partnerA and partnerB" is also listed as "partnerB and

Hope this can help for any further suggestion,