re: st: Rectifying y-axis labels using a tiny .scheme

From   "Airey, David C" <>
To   "" <>
Subject   re: st: Rectifying y-axis labels using a tiny .scheme
Date   Thu, 14 Apr 2011 09:24:52 -0500

After failing to reach Vince at home for technical support, here's my tiny scheme:

*** contender for tiny scheme statalist contest  ***

#include s1color

symbol p circle_hollow

Just create a file called "myscheme.scheme" (a text file) and drop it in your personal folder. You may need to restart Stata.

sysuse auto
scatter price weight

gives greater joy.