st: error with nlsur: __00000F not found

From   "Wiemann, Markus" <m.wiemann@fs.de>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: error with nlsur: __00000F not found
Date   Wed, 13 Apr 2011 15:29:40 +0200

<>
Dear all,

I am facing an error I cannot find a cause or a solution for:
When I run -nlsur- I get the following error message

__00000F not found
(r111)

This is independent of the variables, the sample or the number of
equations I use. Even the easiest example does not work, e.g.
nlsur (Rating Leverage)

Has anyone an idea what causes this error?

You can find an excerpt of the trace at the end of the e-mail.

Best
Markus

******* TRACE ***********
[...]