st: problem with gllamm

From   "Li, Jilan" <jilanli@email.unc.edu>
Subject   st: problem with gllamm
Date   Tue, 12 Apr 2011 13:33:50 +0000

Hi,

I use stata9 and have installed gllamm.I am having the following problems. I greatly appreciate your help!

1.  When I run the command, I keep getting error message "variables have been dropped, con't continue". I took off several variables, then the error message became "unrecognized command: remcor"
2. In "gllamm depvar [varlist]",  the 'varlist' can include level1 and level2 covariates, is this correct?

Thanks a lot!

Jilan

From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu [owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] on behalf of Chris Parker [cparker.phd2007@london.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 9:11 AM
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Cc: Christopher Baum
Subject: Re: st: e(sample) after xtivreg2

Hi Kit,

Yes, I know it is not calculating any clustering at this point. I was
just convincing myself that I could reproduce the xtivreg2
(unclustered) results using xtreg and bank on the speed improvement.
Sorry for being unclear in my previous email.

Chris

Chris Parker

PhD Candidate | Management Science & Operations
London Business School | Regent's Park | London NW1 4SA | United Kingdom
Direct line +44 (0)20 7000 8816 | Email cparker.phd2007@london.edu