Re: st: question on local macros ina graph title

From   "Data Analytics Corp." <>
Subject   Re: st: question on local macros ina graph title
Date   Mon, 11 Apr 2011 09:22:47 -0400

Maartin's example worked.  I needed to use

Walter R. Paczkowski, Ph.D.
Data Analytics Corp.
44 Hamilton Lane
Plainsboro, NJ 08536
(V) 609-936-8999
(F) 609-936-3733

On 4/11/2011 9:03 AM, Nick Cox wrote:
That should work. Something else is interfering. Look for some exotic
characters where the space should be.

On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 1:59 PM, Data Analytics Corp.