Re: st: Areg, absorb

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Areg, absorb
Date   Mon, 11 Apr 2011 12:43:33 +0100

I think this is likely to be well addressed by using the -estimates-
suite of commands, in which you use -estimates table- with -keep()- or
-drop()- as needed after -regress-.

There is likely to be something similar with various user-written
commands. People who use any of those commands are likely to have
precise advice.

Nick