Re: st: Killian "double bootstrap" confidence intervals for VAR

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: Killian "double bootstrap" confidence intervals for VAR
Date   Fri, 8 Apr 2011 12:13:46 -0400

Marta Lachowska <>:
I doubt specific Stata code exists; Kilian works in Matlab exclusively AFAIK.
But it seems like a good programming exercise; the implementation on
p.220 seems straightforward: