st: Killian "double bootstrap" confidence intervals for VAR

From   "Marta Lachowska" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Killian "double bootstrap" confidence intervals for VAR
Date   Fri, 08 Apr 2011 11:41:43 -0400

I was wondering if anyone knows of a user-written code to compute bias-corrected "double bootstrap" confidence intervals suggested by Killian (1998)?
I am estimating a VAR model in levels and would like to plot the corrected confidence bands. The paper I am referring to is:
Killian, Lutz "SMALL-SAMPLE CONFIDENCE INTERVALS FOR IMPULSE RESPONSE FUNCTIONS" Review of Economics and Statistics, 1998, 218-230
Thanks in advance.
Kinds regards,