Re: st: F test on VECM

From   Nat Tharnpanich <>
Subject   Re: st: F test on VECM
Date   07 Apr 2011 22:08:21 +0100

Thanks so much Charles. However, I am afraid that this is not what I wanted. I want to do the F test on the cointegrating vector itself. For example, based on your online data, I want to test whether the estimated coefficient of ln_se which takes a value of -0.94 when ln_ne is constrained to be 1 is statistically different from, say, -1. Do you happen to know how to do that? Nat