Re: st: fuzzy: calculating coverage and consistency for necessary conditions

From   Wolfgang Feudenheim <wg_feudenheim@web.de>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: fuzzy: calculating coverage and consistency for necessary conditions
Date   Thu, 7 Apr 2011 14:42:36 +0200

Hello everybody,
currently I am working on a fuzzy-set analysis. I have, however, found no way to calculate conistency- and coverage-values for necessary conditions.

As laid out by Longest/Vaisey in StataJournal(2008), Number1, pp. 82, the consistency is calculated as

Σmin(x,y)/Σ(x)