st: fuzzy: calculating coverage and consistency for necessary conditions

From   "Wolfgang Feudenheim" <wg_feudenheim@web.de>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: fuzzy: calculating coverage and consistency for necessary conditions
Date   Wed, 6 Apr 2011 20:24:11 +0200 (CEST)

Hello everybody,
currently I am working on a fuzzy-set analysis. I have, however, found no way to calculate conistency- and coverage-values for necessary conditions.

As laid out by Longest/Vaisey in StataJournal(2008), Number1, pp. 82, the consistency is calculated as

Σmin(x,y)/Σ(x)