Re: st: Xtmixed specification for rmANOVA with 2 within-subject factors

From   Jared Saletin <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Xtmixed specification for rmANOVA with 2 within-subject factors
Date   Wed, 6 Apr 2011 22:54:37 -0700

Hi Dave,

Thanks again!

I found the linked thread most illuminating and helpful, especially the discussion of how error in a rmANOVA can either be conceptualized as separate terms for each factor, or modeled as simply the residual. This difference I think accounts for the discrepancies I've noticed.

Thanks again,
Jared