st: How do I estimate multinomial logit using glm?

From   Raquel Guimarães <raquelrguimadem@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: How do I estimate multinomial logit using glm?
Date   Wed, 6 Apr 2011 09:24:27 -0300

Hi all,

Taking into account that multinomial logit is a special case of glm,
how would I estimate a multinomial logit model using glm? I do not
want to use the mlogit command because I will try to modify an
algorithm which uses glm.

Thanks,

Raquel