Re: st: RE: Frontier code- r(1400) error

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Frontier code- r(1400) error
Date   Wed, 6 Apr 2011 09:58:19 +0300 (EEST)

Dear Nick,

I tried the Cobb Douglas function at first then I include the other
variables to the model one by one. The results are much more better.
Another thing I want you to ask is about the distribution assumption. When
I use the exponential distribution, the results are significant even if
the iteration number is small (for instance: 1000). However, when I use
the half normal distribution with 1000 iteration, some of the parameters
appear as dots in the results. Sometimes increasing the iteration number
works in such cases. Is it logical to increase the iteration number? Or if
the results appear as dots even with the 1000 iteration, then it is not
needed to be continued?

Thanks
Hande