Re: st: choosing among parametric survival models

From   Steven Samuels <sjsamuels@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: choosing among parametric survival models
Date   Sun, 3 Apr 2011 16:35:40 -0400

Somers' D and Harrell's c are measures of predictive power and can be used to compare models in survival analysis.  These are implemented in Roger Newson's -somersd- command, available at SSC. See: http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2011-02/msg01093.html