st:spline/fractional polynomials with survey data

From   Ronald McDowell <McDowell-R3@email.ulster.ac.uk>
Subject   st:spline/fractional polynomials with survey data
Date   Fri, 1 Apr 2011 10:59:16 +0000

Has anyone here used spline methods or fractional polynomial methods in conjunction with survey data, or come across some references in that area?

I see both commands allow for weighting, but I have both (probability) weights and stratification to content with.

Many thanks for any feedback.

Ron

Ron McDowell
Institute of Nursing Research
University of Ulster, Coleraine
McDowell-R3@email.ulster.ac.uk

© Copyright 1996–2017 StataCorp LLC   |   Terms of use   |   Privacy   |   Contact us   |   Site index