st: spline/fractional polynomials with survey data

From   Ronald McDowell <>
Subject   st: spline/fractional polynomials with survey data
Date   Fri, 1 Apr 2011 10:55:43 +0000

Has anyone here used spline methods or fractional polynomial methods in conjunction with survey data, or come across some references in that area?
I see both commands allow for weighting, but I have both (probability) weights and stratification to content with.

Many thanks for any feedback.

Ron McDowell

Institute of Nursing Research

University of Ulster, Coleraine