RE: st: RE: Hausman-Taylor and Autocorrelation

Subject   RE: st: RE: Hausman-Taylor and Autocorrelation
Date   Sun, 20 Mar 2011 01:02:59 -0000

May,

You need to tell us more about the equations you are estimating.  Are you saying that you estimated the *same* equation but now obtained a different overid statistic?  That shouldn't be possible.  If the equations weren't the same, how were they different?

--Mark

> Please assist,
>
> May
>

> On Wed, Mar 9, 2011 at 8:00 PM, Wooldridge, Jeffrey
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > Certainly seems easier to me!
> >
> > Even easier would be to get the Stata folks to allow
> "cluster" with xthtaylor in future versions.

(Replacing,