Re: st: Sequential Probit

From   Elin Vimefall <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Sequential Probit
Date   Wed, 16 Mar 2011 08:50:34 +0100

Thanks again for the helpful discussion.
Just to make sure that I understand you correctly:
If I want to do the sequential probit and control for the correlated unobserved heterogenity (for example the ability of the child), then it is the same thing as doing a trivariat probit with sample selection? If so; is there some way to do this in stata? I assume the heckprob command is what I would use if I had two steps, but is there some way to extend this into three steps?

//Elin