Re: st: Importing CVS files after "clear" command?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Importing CVS files after "clear" command?
Date   Mon, 7 Mar 2011 00:39:54 +0000

There is a lot of advice in the FAQ on how to ask questions.

Also check out

http://blog.stata.com/2010/12/14/how-to-successfully-ask-a-question-on-statalist/

Sounds as if you need to show us some of the .csv file that you think
didn't read in properly. Not the whole thing, which of course might be
enormous, but just the first few lines. Don't send it as an