Re: st: Importing CVS files after "clear" command?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Importing CVS files after "clear" command?
Date   Mon, 7 Mar 2011 00:01:07 +0000

Precisely what -clear- does is explained in its help.

Your difficulty is not clear to me. Please specify exactly what
commands you typed and exactly what Stata did or did not do in
response.

Your claim to have read all the threads in Statalist stretches
credibility somewhat....

Nick