Re: RE: st: Fwd: exponential regression in stata

From   "Bastian Steingros" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: RE: st: Fwd: exponential regression in stata
Date   Wed, 19 Jan 2011 17:54:27 +0100

dear nick, i had a word with markus about your answers. we will need some time to summarize our assumptions. thanks
-------- Original-Nachricht --------