Re: st:how to really combine two 3-dimensional graphs (using one x,y,z axis system)

From   Steven Samuels <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st:how to really combine two 3-dimensional graphs (using one x,y,z axis system)
Date   Thu, 6 Jan 2011 11:09:57 -0500

Amanda wrote:
"I tried -gr combine-, but the output is simply put the two graphs side by side".

That's just the default output. The "col(1)" of -graph combine- will put the graphs on top of one another. That and the "nowire" option of - surface- should get you close to what you want, as long as the z ranges do not overlap.

(On my system. Stata 11, OS X 10.5.8, PB G4, the -surface- and - saving- options don't work, so I can't test this.)

Steve