Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: st: 'margin' and marg. effects of second-order polynomials

From   Tirthankar Chakravarty <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: st: 'margin' and marg. effects of second-order polynomials
Date   Thu, 30 Dec 2010 11:49:17 -0800

Justina,

I was puzzled by this:

"Please be so kind to stop being offensive."

for a while till I re-read my email, and realised that the sentence:

"[...], it is sometimes a good exercise to check these yourself"

might be taken to mean that I was implying that you had not read the
manual. That was not what I meant at all. I meant that you could
reconfirm Stata command calculations (and what it says in the manual)
by reconstructing them differently, as I do above. However, since not
wanting to give offense does not sometimes mean that offense is not
taken, I offer you my sincere apologies.

I am glad that you arrived at a solution for your Stata problem.

Best,

--
To every ω-consistent recursive class κ of formulae there correspond
recursive class signs r, such that neither v Gen r nor Neg(v Gen r)