Re: st: Propensity score matching with latent outcome?

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: Propensity score matching with latent outcome?
Date   Tue, 28 Dec 2010 18:45:36 -0500

Jenny or Anders Olsson <>:
What command would you use if you had an experimental sample instead
of a matched sample?
Does it accept pweights?
If so, you may want to consider a reweighting estimator instead of a
matching estimator--the former is demonstrably more stable and more
efficient, but uses exactly the same assumptions about the utility of
Propensity Scores.