st: adding a constraint to suregub

From   "Amy R." <>
Subject   st: adding a constraint to suregub
Date   Mon, 27 Dec 2010 19:00:16 -0800 (PST)

I have an unbalanced panel, converted to wide format so each row is a firm and I can use suregub on it. The problem is that I would like to impose the constraint that the betas be equal across firms. As far as I know, there is no constraint option for suregub. Is there any quick and dirty way I can make a constraint or aggregate the different betas that I get?