st: Automatic line breaks

From   "Sebastian Schuster" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Automatic line breaks
Date   Tue, 28 Dec 2010 15:47:05 +0700

Dear STATA listers,

I am working with STATA/IC 11 and I'm doing a lot of graphs at the moment.
My question is, if there is any possibility to let STATA automatically break
the lines (let's say after a certain number of characters) for example in
graph titles, axis titles, or even in variable labels.

Thanks a lot, best regards, and a happy new year,