RE: RE: st: RE: Change roman to Arabic numerals

From   "Lachenbruch, Peter" <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   RE: RE: st: RE: Change roman to Arabic numerals
Date   Thu, 23 Dec 2010 10:00:40 -0800

So - does April 1 come on December 21 this year?

Peter A. Lachenbruch
Department of Public Health
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR 97330
Phone: 541-737-3832
FAX: 541-737-4001

-----Original Message-----
From: [] On Behalf Of Christopher Baum
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 2:41 PM
Subject: re: RE: st: RE: Change roman to Arabic numerals

Tony said
Nick sent me a more polished version directly and it works beautifully.  He is hoping to send it to ssc.  He's not convince the audience for this has n>1.

I'm waiting for Bill Gould's implementation of a full set of mathematical functions for Roman numerals as Mata functions! (OK, I won't hold my breath...)