re: RE: st: RE: Change roman to Arabic numerals

From   Christopher Baum <>
To   <>
Subject   re: RE: st: RE: Change roman to Arabic numerals
Date   Tue, 21 Dec 2010 17:41:11 -0500

Tony said
Nick sent me a more polished version directly and it works beautifully.  He is hoping to send it to ssc.  He's not convince the audience for this has n>1.

I'm waiting for Bill Gould's implementation of a full set of mathematical functions for Roman numerals as Mata functions! (OK, I won't hold my breath...)