Re: st: RE: converting SAS file to stata using stat transfer-date and time variables

From   Anders Alexandersson <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: converting SAS file to stata using stat transfer-date and time variables
Date   Tue, 21 Dec 2010 11:17:36 -0500

Leny, what is weird? Nick (and others, including Bill Gould) gave you
a reasonable explanation to the problem and useful advice.
Stat/Transfer does not support conversions between any of the numeric
types, dates, or strings.
I guess this is why the conversion results surprised you.
You are using an old version of Stat/Transfer. Some people might think
that is weird.
If you need more help, please provide log files.

Anders Alexandersson