Re: st:-expand- to adjust according to the sampling weight

From   Steven Samuels <>
Subject   Re: st:-expand- to adjust according to the sampling weight
Date   Mon, 20 Dec 2010 17:06:33 -0500

Without more details, we cannot advise you: What command, exactly? Does it take frequency weights? What is the study design? (panel, cross-ectional?) Were there clusters? strata? What's the purpose of your analysis?