st: tabulate: one variable against two others?

From   "Laura R." <laura.roh@googlemail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: tabulate: one variable against two others?
Date   Mon, 20 Dec 2010 12:10:27 +0100

Dear Stata users,

I would like to compare two tables, and therefore it would be nice to
have them as one table or the two side by side. Specifically, I would
normally do

tabulate isco sex, row missing

tabulate isco sex [iweight=weight1], row missing

isco: occupation
sex: sex

But the data would be better comparable with one glance if there was
one table with the columns

female(no weight) | male(no weight) | row total(no weights) |
female(weight) | male(weight) | row total(weight)

Is that possible in Stata? Thanks for any suggestions.

Laura