RE: st: generating age using dates

From   Nick Cox <>
To   "''" <>
Subject   RE: st: generating age using dates
Date   Fri, 17 Dec 2010 18:49:50 +0000

If both age and date of birth are missing, I don't see that you can do anything except report missing.

martine etienne

Great! thanks very much! It worked, the ages look just as I expected them to.
Although I'm not sure what to do with the "missing" value, although we coded it
as 99/99/9999 it did not calculate and age, which makes sense. Perhaps I will
just make a note in the final write up, do you think that will make sense?