Re: st: how to fill some gross wage missings if I have the net wage

From   "Laura R." <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: how to fill some gross wage missings if I have the net wage
Date   Fri, 17 Dec 2010 13:37:21 +0100

Thank you for your comment, Prof. Jenkins. At first one might think
that if one has the net income and some other variables about the
workplace and marital status and so on, it should be easy to fill the
gaps in the gross wage.

I am currently experimenting with -ice- but will keep your suggestions in mind.

LR