st: Clarification on Kappa query

From   Margaret MacDougall <Margaret.MacDougall@ed.ac.uk>
Subject   st: Clarification on Kappa query
Date   Fri, 17 Dec 2010 11:58:35 +0000

Hello

Yesterday, I sent two queries to the list, one of which involved a request for advice in terms of underlying
theory and where appropriate, associated Stata commands, for
accomplishing  the following task:

combining Kappa statistics (each in the form of Cohens's Simple
Kappa) to form an average, where the Kappa statistics are correlated

I would like to clarify that my principal interest here is the methodology and Stata commands for obtaining a suitable confidence interval for the average which recognizes dependency of the original Kappas.

Many thanks

Best wishes

Margaret

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.