st: Re: interaction without main effects

From   Grethe Søndergaard <>
Subject   st: Re: interaction without main effects
Date   Thu, 16 Dec 2010 10:08:16 +0100

Thank you for your answers regarding interactions.
I wasnt aware of the consequences of leaving out the main effects - so
I will definitely consider to include all of them in my model.