Re: st: comparing policies across countries: multilevel estimation?

From   Austin Nichols <>
Subject   Re: st: comparing policies across countries: multilevel estimation?
Date   Wed, 15 Dec 2010 16:05:24 -0500

Laura R. <> :
You seem to be conflating multilevel models like -xtmixed- and
selection models like -heckman- and cluster-robust SEs.  More info is
required for a reasonable response.