st: weighting prior to creating cook's distance stats for reg

From   "Ben Hoen" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: weighting prior to creating cook's distance stats for reg
Date   Tue, 14 Dec 2010 12:44:36 -0500

hello statalisters,

I am estimating a weighted regression (using the weights generated from a
coarsened exact matching (cem) procedure (see

.reg lasp ee sqft acre age i.nbrhd [pweight=cem_weight]

lasp = log of sale price
ee = if home has energy efficiency features
sqft = square feet of the home
acre = acres of the parcel
age = age of the home at sale
nbrhd = the neighborhood in which the home resides

An important post-estimation stat I would like to create is cook's distance

I am receiving the following errors when I try to estimate them:

. predict cdis if e(sample), cooksd
option cooksd not allowed after robust estimation

I am not using the vce(r) option and therefore cannot understand the reason
for the error.  More importantly, is there a way to produce cook's distance
stats after the weighted regression I estimated?

Thanks, in advance,

Ben Hoen