Re: st: How can I format and export PCA output in Stata?

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: How can I format and export PCA output in Stata?
Date   Mon, 13 Dec 2010 09:59:52 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Sun, 12/12/10, Radoslaw Panczak wrote:
> Are there any tools that can format and write to external
> file output of principal component analysis in Stata?
> I'm thinking about something that will work in similar vein
> to [excellent] family of estout commands.

You can use -estout-. There is a discussion of how to use
-estout- in combination with -factor- here:

The structure of what -factor- and -pca- leave behind is
very similar, so with a bit of trial and error you should be
able to extend that example to -pca-.

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Institut fuer Soziologie