st: How can I format and export PCA output in Stata?

From   Radoslaw Panczak <r.panczak@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: How can I format and export PCA output in Stata?
Date   Sun, 12 Dec 2010 20:15:31 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

Are there any tools that can format and write to external file output
of principal component analysis in Stata?

I'm thinking about something that will work in similar vein to
[excellent] family of estout commands.

Thanks,
Radek