st: sequential bivariate partial observability model

From   Sarah Rice <Sarah.Rice@business.uconn.edu>
Subject   st: sequential bivariate partial observability model
Date   Thu, 9 Dec 2010 23:23:25 +0000

Hi.  I am trying to run a bivariate partial observability model with sequential ordering.  A few lines of code will generate the simultaneous model in STATA, however the sequential model is less clear.  References to this method point to the canned application in LIMDEP but I'm hoping I can brute force it in STATA (or SAS or Excel).  Does anyone have any insights or possible references that might help me get started?  Thanks in advance!