Re: st: running simple regression on mixed data of cross-section and panel

From   Melaku Fekadu <>
Subject   Re: st: running simple regression on mixed data of cross-section and panel
Date   Wed, 8 Dec 2010 17:04:16 +0200

thanks Clyde. you helped me to know that i have a problem. I will try
xtreg and xlogit.
i will try to learn about these procedures more. thanks again.