st: Random coefficient models - xtrc

From   "Larsen Thomas Andre" <thomas.a.larsen@uit.no>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: Random coefficient models - xtrc
Date   Tue, 7 Dec 2010 08:15:20 +0100

Hi

I'm using xtrc command in STATA 11.

How do I perform post estimation tests on the best linear group
predictors? Let's say I want to test whether a specific predictor for e.g.
group 2 is equal 1, x2 = 1 ?

Many thanks in advance,

Thomas Larsen